Fedex Employee Benefits Login
This post is attempting by the employeebenefits.onl to give you detailed guidance about the benefits of the Fedex employees offered by the company.
Here, I am going to explain to you how to log in or register yourself in the Fedex Employee Benefits to receive your benefits if you are an employee of the Fedex company.
Read the post to know all about the Fedex Employee Benefits Portal and the steps to log into the site portal review.ehr.com/drs_Fedex/ESS/home/Login.aspx
FedEx Corporation is an American multinational shipping & delivery services and supply chain management company founded on May 5, 1971, by Frederick W. Smith and headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee.
They are the industry’s global leader that gives reliable, fast, time-definite delivery to a number of 220 countries and regions.
Their transportation infrastructure and air route authorities is incomparable. They merge it with leading-edge information technologies. It is the world’s largest express transportation company. They have a number of 21,000 team members that help operate the following:
- Air Operations – 45 airports
- 50 aircraft including 10 Boeing 777, 4 Airbus A300-600, 9 Boeing 757, 5 (McDonnell Douglas) MD-11, 10 Aerospatiale ATR-42, 8 Aerospatiale ATR-72, 4 Embraer EMB120 Brasilia.
- Call Centers – over 20
- Stations – close to 200 (198)
- Vehicle fleet – over 3,500
Employees will be participating automatically in different kind of benefit programs as soon as they become qualified. To reiterate, there is no requirement to register in or pay for these advantages because they will be given and paid for by the Company automatically. Employees or Members, though, may have to manage their accounts online on their personal.
- FedEx gives Healthcare:
- They give a group serves program where monthly premiums are 100% paid by the Company
- Employees are eligible for extended dental and health coverage after 90 days of service
Fedex Employee Benefits
The benefits offered by the Fedex company are listed below.
✍🏾 401(k) plan
✍🏾 Life insurance
✍🏾 Healthcare flexible spending accounts
✍🏾 Dependent daycare flexible spending
✍🏾 Short-term disability
✍🏾 Long-term disability
✍🏾 Stock Purchase Plan – employees may buy shares of FedEx common stock through payroll deductions
Additional Fedex Perks / Benefits :
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted Travel – Discounts on air tickets
- More discounts are available through the employee discount program through LifeWorks.
- Holiday Pay
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Maternity Leave
- FedEx employee shipping discount – Exclusive discounts for personal shipping
- Discounts at FedEx Office
- Work-Life Balance:
- LifeWorks – this company-paid benefit is available directly for employees and their children, which gives resources about adult care and Child care, adoption and special requirements, relocations, diet and exercise, legal or financial needs, pet care, pregnancy, mortgages and loans, and more
- Recognition & Awards Programs:
- Purple Promise
- Bravo Zulu
- Five Star Award
- Excellence Award
- Purple Promise Quality
Fedex Employee Benefits Login – Rules & Requirements
- This portal is only for the Employees and associates of the Fedex. So, you are either from it.
- Log in to the Fedex company’s official portal.
- You have your Employee ID and Password given from the company for login.
- You have one of any gadgets from the Pc/Laptop or Smartphone.
- Good internet connectivity.
Fedex Employee Benefits Login @ https://review.ehr.com/drs_Fedex/ESS/home/Login.aspx
In order to sing into the Fedex Employee Benefits Portal, follow the steps given below.
- Go through the Fedex Employee portal https://review.ehr.com/drs_Fedex/ESS/home/Login.aspx
- Enter your Employee ID provided by the company.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the login.
- Now, you are allowed to access your benefits account.
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
- Call: 1-855-604-6221
- Outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada call: +1-855-604-6221
Fedex Employee Benefits Login Sites
Fedex Official Website – www.fedex.com
Fedex Employee Benefits Login- review.ehr.com/drs_Fedex/ESS/home/Login.aspx
If you face any problem with your login process or forgot your password then talk Fedex Employee Benefits Login helpdesk. And, I advise you to change your id and password at a certain time frame.
If this post is helpful to you, please give me your feedback and refer this site employeebenefits.onl for know many more like this. See you all!