Indigo Login Guide
Indigo is a Canadian retail bookstore chain selling books, magazines, CDs, DVDs, gifts, and toys through physical stores and its website. The retailer has an online portal for its members that gives access to a range of resources and tools to help them manage their accounts conveniently.
Indigo Portal Login helps members to take advantage of the latest offers, points rewards programs, and other monthly giveaways. It also helps members to receive discounts and deals prior to others by signing into their accounts.
Indigo Member Portal is accessible 24×7 from anywhere and provides customers with helpful resources and tools. Login to the Indigo Member Portal is quite a simple and straightforward process.
In this article, we will explore everything about how you can log in to your Indigo account and how to use your Indigo Login account to get the most from the member portal.
Indigo Login Requirements
- Official Indigo link.
- Valid username and password.
- A Smartphone or computer.
- Working Internet connection.
How to log in to your Indigo account? Indigo Login
Please follow the steps explained below to sign in to your account:
- Firstly, visit the official website portal address – https://www.indigo.com/.
- Tap the button “Sign IN”.
- This will take you to the official login page.
- Enter your email address to get started.
- Next, enter the password of your account.
- Check your details and click on Sign in to enter the portal.
Now, you can access account information, and a range of tools, plum points balance, order history, and more.
Indigo Login – Forgot your password?
Check the step-by-step guide to reset your password –
- Go to the official website portal address – https://www.indigo.com/.
- Locate and select “Forgot your password?“
- A new password recovery page opens on your screen.
- Enter the email address associated with your account.
- Check your email and click on Submit.
- In a very short time, you will receive a verification email from the company.
- Click the link on the email and follow the instructions to reset your password.
How to sign up for an Indigo account? Indigo Sign up
Logging in to Indigo Member Portal for the first time is a little more detailed process than subsequent log-ins. Follow the steps below to log in for the first time successfully –
- Visit the official website portal address – https://www.indigo.com/.
- Locate and select the “Create one now” option.
- Enter your email address to get started.
- Provide the requested information.
- Choose a password.
- Agree with the terms and conditions after reading them.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish your registration.
Why Create an Indigo Account?
Creating an Indigo account will help you to earn plum rewards for online purchases and also quickly place your orders. Indigo Portal Login helps members to take advantage of the latest offers, points rewards programs, and other monthly giveaways.
Customers who wish to create an account can register easily by selecting ‘Sign In”, providing an email address, and choosing a password. By agreeing to terms and conditions, you can also receive promotional emails and special deals on selected items.
Joining the Plum PLUS for $39 a year can give you direct access to all of the benefits of the Indigo Plum program. You will also receive an extra 10% on almost everything, VIP access to exclusive events and promotions as well as free shipping anytime with no minimum spend.
Is Plum Indigo worth it?
Absolutely, yes, Indigo Plum PLUS is worth subscribing for frequent shoppers as well as occasional customers. No matter what type of membership you choose, you’ll earn 5 Plum Points per dollar spent, both in-store and online.
So, this was all about Indigo Login, signing up for the Indigo account, benefits, and key features of using the Indigo Plum PLUS program.
Indigo Login is quite simple and helps members to receive an extra 10% on almost everything, VIP access to exclusive events and promotions as well as free shipping anytime with no minimum spend. It also helps them to take advantage of the latest offers and other points rewards programs.
I hope this guide will be helpful to you.
If you have questions regarding our guide, let us know by commenting below or visit employeebenefitnow.com.
What is the number for IndiGo customer service Canada?
IndiGo customer service number in Canada – is 1-833-INDIGO-1 (1-833-463-4461) or visit help.indigo.ca.
How many locations does IndiGo have in Canada?
The Canadas’ largest bookstore operates over 88 superstore locations and 88 small-format stores.
How long does IndiGo take to ship Canada?
Generally, it takes about 1-7 Business days after your order has shipped.
What is the difference between plum and plum plus?
IndiGo Plum PLUS is a fee-based loyalty program offered by Indigo to customers whereas IndiGo charges for the other royalty program.
How much is plum plus Indigo?
Indigo Plum PLUS starts at $39 a year.
How long does plum plus last?
Your Indigo Plum PLUS starting at $39 will last for 12 months time period.