😘 Michaels Employee Login @ worksmart.michaels.com
Michaels offers the employees a variety of benefits as part of their dedication to performing a satisfying workplace where you can learn and grow.
worksmart.michaels.com is a Michaels Employee Login Portal that helps the employees of Michaels Inc to access their account online & see the possible benefits provided by the company.
This article provides you the details related to the Michaels Employee Benefits Login. Read the post to know all about the Michaels Worksmart Login and the steps to enroll yourself, log into the site.
😘 Why Worksmart Michaels ETM?
Benefits are an important part of your rewards for your hard work & loyalty at Michaels.
Michaels gives a cost-effective and competitive benefits package that helps to protect you and your family.
Whether you need life insurance, medical treatments, dental services, or financial security when you are incapable to work due to sickness or injury, your Michaels Benefits Plan has you reached.
And, you must have knowledge about the Benefits Plans which are work for you. So, read the benefits carefully because it is important to fully understand hat each benefit has to offer.
😘 List of the Michaels Employee Benefits
😘 Mandatory Default Coverage For New Employee
If you are a new team member of the Michaels & do not make your online enrolment, you will automatically be registered in the necessary default coverage, which consists of:
- Employee Basic Life of one time your eligible Annual Earnings. Paid by Michaels.
- Basic Employee AD&D of one time your eligible Annual Earnings. Paid by Michaels.
- Short-Term Disability, which pays a taxable benefit of 66.67% of your Weekly Earnings. Paid by Michaels.
- Long-Term Disability, which pays a non-taxable benefit of 60% of your monthly Earnings should you become totally disabled. Paid by team members.
- If you do not complete your enrolment as a New Member, you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire, called a ‘Statement of Health’, in order to select Extended Health and Dental benefits coverage for you and your eligible dependents.
😘 Benefits for Part-Time Enrolment
Michaels offers Part-Time Team Members benefits to creating a satisfying workplace where you can learn and grow.
- Extended Health: Michaels offer their part-time employees medical and vision coverage by the Michaels Extended Health Plan.
- Dental: Michaels offers you many benefits with dental coverage.
- Life Insurance and AD&D: Michaels provides free Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) of one times your eligible annual earnings, up to $150,000, paid by Michaels for all eligible part-time Team Members.
- Leave of Absence: If you are going to be absent from work because of a personal, medical, or other reason for more than five consecutive working days, you will need to request a leave of absence. Contact CBML at 1-844-636-9622.
- Retirement: Michaels offers you the chance to save for your retirement through the Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (GRRSP).
😘 Benefits for Full-Time Enrolment
😘 Income Protection
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Optional Life and AD&D Insurance: Life and AD&D coverage are important to those who depend on you for financial security. Income protection benefits provide financial assistance in your absence.
- Disability: If you are an eligible full-time Team Member, Michaels offers disability insurance to replace part of your income if you are unable to work for an extended period of time.
😘 Short-Term Disability (STD)
The STD plan provides income protection if you cannot work due to an illness or non-work-related injury. Michaels provides this benefit at no cost to all eligible full-time Team Members.
😘 Long-Term Disability (LTD)
If you are eligible for Extended Health, LTD coverage is mandatory. After your STD benefits end, you may be eligible to receive LTD benefits.
- Critical Illness: Critical Illness Insurance helps provide financial assistance if you are diagnosed with a covered disease. You’ll receive a lump-sum payment that can be used for anything you need — even if it’s not related to your illness.
- Extended Health/Vision Benefits: If you are an eligible full-time Team Member, Michaels offers you medical and vision coverage through the Michaels Extended Health/Vision Plan — this enhances or “extends” the coverage you receive from your provincial health plan.
- Dental Benefits: Michaels offers all eligible full-time Team Members dental coverage. You must enroll in coverage when you are first eligible or you will be considered a late entrant and limited to $250 for the first 12 months of coverage.
😘 When You Need Time Away
Michaels knows work-life balance is important. That’s why we offer various types of time off — so you can take time away from work when you need it.
- Leave of Absence (LOA): Request an LOA if you are going to be absent from work because of a personal, medical, or other reason for more than five consecutive working days.
- Vacation: Do vacation time to rest, relax, and recharge.
- Sick Leave: Do this in the cause of injury or illness for yourself or a family member and to attend doctor or dental appointments for you or a family member.
Michaels is here to support you build your retirement plan! There are two plans to help you save.
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
😘 Benefit Extras
- 😘 EAP
😘 The EAP can help you:
- Manage stress, money worries, and family worries
- Deal with work/life services like childcare, elder care, and education services
- Locate resources for adoption, relocating, camps, volunteer opportunities, pets, and more.
- 😘 Adoption &Tuition Assistance
- 😘 Savings & Discounts
- Discount card
- Perks at Work
- Fitness Center Discounts
😘 How To Login Michaels Worksmart?
In order to sign in to the Michaels Employee Benefits Portal, follow the steps given below.
- Go through the Michaels Benefits Login portal Michaels Worksmart Login.
- Enter your User ID provided by the company.
- Enter your Password.
- Click on the ‘Log In’.
- Now, you are allowed to access your benefits account.
If you face any problem with your login process or forgot your password then talk to Bass Pro Employee Benefits Login helpdesk number – 1-800-642-4235 or 415-844-2500.
If this post is helpful to you, please give me your feedback and refer this site employeebenefits.onl to know many more like this. See you all!
people also search for Michaels Employee Benefits – Michaels SSO Login
mik hub worksmart
michaels employee login workday
mik hub login
michaels sso access denied
michaels payroll portal
michaels w2 request former employee
how to check my work schedule at michaels
worksmart michaels etm infor