Home Depot Employee Login @ myTHDHR.com
myTHDHR is the official portal for Home Depot Employee Login. run by Home Depot, America’s largest home improvement retailer.
myTHDHR portal offers employees a variety of benefits, including amazing Home Depot Employee Rewards, perks, discounts, and more.
Home Depot Employee Login provides easy and convenient access to all the attractive benefits and facilities that this portal offers.
If you’re new to Home Depot, please read the entire post about myTHDHR Portal Sign-in.
We will provide myTHDHR Login Portal and other useful information.
Home Depot Employee Benefits and Discounts
Home Depot offers the following benefits and perks to its employees –
- A 401(k) match up to 5% of your salary
- Best healthcare plan coverage for basic healthcare, dental, and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – offers vacation, leave of absence, compassionate leave, sick days, jury duty, and bereavement days
- Up to 52 weeks of maternity leave
- Up to 35 weeks of maternity leave
- Deferred profit plans and registered retirement plans
- Tax-free healthcare spending accounts to pay for medical emergencies
- up to $5000 per child for full-time employees and up to $1500 for part-time employees for adoption assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Child Care
- Employee Discount on the homegroup, care insurance, hotels, and more
- Flu Shots and Travel Consultations
- Employee Purchase Program
- Added Benefits Program
- Prescription Savings Club
- Transportation Benefit Plan
- Work & Life Resources
- Performance-based bonuses
Home Depot Employee Login Needs
- Home Depot Employee Portal website official URL– www.myTHDHR.com
- Genuine Username and a Password
- A device connected with a reliable internet connection
Home Depot Employee Login at myTHDHR.com – Steps
If you are new to this portal and not familiar with the login procedures, then follow the steps given below for successfully Mythdhr Login –
- Go to the login page of Home Depot @ www.mythdhr.com.
- Select the “Self Service” option.
- Click on the “Current Associates click here to login”.
- Then, select your location.
- Now, enter the user id and password in the respective places.
- Check your details twice and click on Login to access your account.
myTHDHR Login – Reset Password?
If you’ve forgotten your login credentials, then you may call the customer representative at (1.866.698.4347) to get back your details.
How To Create Mythdhr benefits Account?
To avail of all the benefits first, you have to create an online account.
To easily create one following the steps described below –
- First, go to the official associate’s benefits login portal @ www.mythdhr.com.
- Click on the “Log On” button saying the “Are you a new user?” link.
- To verify your identification provide the last 4-digits of your SSN and Date of birth.
- Click on the continue button and follow the rest of the process.
After creating your username and password, you will be able to use the portal and enjoy the company-offered benefits and perks.
Mythdhr Customer Support
Email Address: [email protected]
Home Depot Benefits Center Number: 1-800-555-4954
MyTHDHR Human Resources Number: 1-866-myTHDHR (1-866-698-4347)
Home Depot Employee Stock Purchase Plan number: 1-800-843-2150
Benefits Choice Center Phone Number: 1-800-555-4954
Home Depot Employee Stock Purchase Plan Phone number: 1-800-843-2150
Home Depot EHR Employee Login portal: www.mythdhr.com/
Home Depot Employee Benefits Site: careers.homedepot.com
Home Depot Careers: https://careers.homedepot.com/job-search-results/
Hopefully, we helped you the best with Home Depot Employee Login at myTHDHR.com information.
If you have any other questions related to myTHDHR Login, please enter them in the comment section below.
Do share your views and suggestions by commenting below. Thank you!
To find out employee benefits and login steps for all companies, visit employeebenefitnow.com.
Mythdhr Login FAQ
Do I get my vacation pay if I quit Home Depot?
Your final pay (including vacation pay if applicable) will be available at your work location on your next regularly scheduled payday unless an earlier payment is required by state law.
Is Home Depot sick time paid?
Paid sick leave is accumulated by working at Home Depot and the hours depend on your contract and state laws.
How do I call in sick at Home Depot?
You just call your store number and when the Machine picks up, you press the number 2 and either ext 100, 101,102or 103 I will get you to a manager. You just have to let them know your gonna be out sick.