Tesco Employee Benefits and Discounts Guide
Tesco is proud to offer a wide range of partner benefits that allow you to choose the plans and programs that best support your needs and goals.
Tesco Employee Benefits packages in 2022 include several retirement benefits, health and medical benefits to taking care of their health, family, finances, and future, employee discounts, and many others to mention.
Come see what’s available to you!
In this guide, I will tell you detailed information on Tesco Employee Benefits, Tesco Employee Discounts, Tesco Employee Login, and other useful details.
What are the benefits of working at Tesco?
Tesco is one of the leading retailers of supermarkets in the United Kingdom. Based in Tesco House, it has 450,000 employees and associates.
The company has dedicated itself to the growth and development of its diverse teams of workers, from interns to experienced professionals to military servicemen and women transitioning into civilian life.
Eligibility for the benefits depends on employment status; full-time or part-time, length of service, and position within the company.
Read below what attractive beneﬁt you can get besides handsome salary packages as a part-time and full-time employee at Tesco.
What are Tesco Employee Benefits and Discounts?
Tesco Employee Benefits packages are designed specially to take care of employees’ total well-being: physical, mental, financial, and social.
Here is a brief account of all Tesco Employee Benefits offered by the company –
- Tesco 401(k) plan – the company contribute up to 7.5% of pay and a match on employee contributions
- 10% on various health care plans
- Tesco share schemes – Buy As You Earn and Save As You Earn
- Holiday pay and sick pay
- Tesco Mobile Pension Plan
- 10% off on Tesco groceries, 25% off on Tesco Café, 20% off on F&F clothing, 10% off on Tesco Mobile, 20% off on car, home and pet insurances with Tesco Bank after a three month of service.
- Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave are available.
- Maternity pay and Career Breaks
- Options for Paternal Leave, Adoption Leave, and Antenatal Leave
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Cycle to Work scheme – employees can hire a new bicycle and cycling equipment and also receive 10% discounts on all costs
- Tax Saver Commuter Scheme for Bus, Rail, and Luas
- Offers a 10% employee discount after 3 months of service at the company.
- Free onsite car parking
- Annual Colleague Bonus Plan through which the company offers employee bonus up to 3.5% of base salary
- Open-plan offices like shared desk space and many other options are available.
- Availability of Health and beauty services like nurse, GP, specialist, and massage therapists
- The facility of free shuttle bus service from the nearby train stations.
- Tea points on each floor
- Availability of Informal meeting spaces, project spaces, etc
- Canteen facilities for breakfast, lunches, and dinners, subsidized by Tesco
- Discounts on National gym membership
The facility of onsite Tesco Store, cash machines, train ticket machines, Click & Collect, post office service, fuel pumps, and shoe repair service, etc is also available.
Tesco Customer Service Center
Email: [email protected]
Address: Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1GA England
Phone Number: 0800 323 4050 or 0330 123 4050
Tesco offers the best and most employee benefits and discounts to its employees during their employment. And also after the termination of their employees depending on the service time.
Hope that you will be satisfied with the details shared by us.
If you found something incorrect or not added to this guide, then please let us know by commenting on us.
To find out employee benefits and discounts for any other company, visit employeebenefitnow.com.